Sunday, March 16, 2008

VOW TO EXPOSE LIARS HANOI KERRY & PORKBELLY JOHN MURTHA - TRAITORS BOTH

DEMOCRAT TRAITORS
IN ADDITION TO CARTER'S ANTI-AMERICAN
POLICIES
Recent video shows Kerry caught again in lies about his unfounded allegations against American troops in Vietnam , again in question in the context of similar baseless allegations by EX-Marine, who could not even make it to Full Colonel, John Murtha against troops in Iraq!
I VOW to the 58,000 + Brothers and Sisters on The Viet Nam Wall who never came home and to those who died at home from injuries and from broken hearts. I will do everything I LEGALLY can to expose Hanoi Kerry once and for all. I will not tire, I will not falter, and I will not fail. I solemnly vow to do all I can to restore your honor until I give my last breath on earth. 68-69TonkinGulfYachtClub -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I VOW to the Sons, and Daughters, Nieces and Nephews, Brothers and Sisters, Husband and Wives, Friends, Fathers and Mothers, Uncles and Aunts who never came home and to those who died at home from injuries and from broken hearts. I will do everything I LEGALLY can to expose John Murtha once and for all. I will not tire, I will not falter, and I will not fail. I solemnly vow to do all I can to protect your honor until I give my last breath on earth.

No comments: