Wednesday, April 16, 2008

LOTS OF NEW ARTICLES IN THE PIPELINE

Greetings one and all. I had heard of poltergeists but over the past few days have run into that kind of energy around me. Not destructive but annoying and time consuming. Thus some very important information and articles, including Terror News have remained unposted. Perhaps it is the inner maelstrom of information reaching me that has begun to surface as some cataclysmic events are beginning to take shape. No, nothing astrological in all this, just the inner brain sub-consciously sifting all the stuff I am hearing and analyzing. Should catch up on everything by the weekend as I have longer distance assignments to carry out. In the meantime there is a ton of stuff you probably have not read on the various pages of AntiMullah and this short hiatus may give you the chance to catch up too and browse around.

2 comments:

O said...

another fitna

another fitna

Kufr al-Amriki said...

Mr. Alan Peters,

You are doing the Lords Work Sir.

Ten months ago [guess] I tried to let you know that my family supports your work but Bill G's damnable IE wouldn't work the Blogger or the Google comments section thingy.

Well da... Firefox does...

~:)