Saturday, June 21, 2008

FREUDIAN SLIP INTO REALITY?

"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in The history of the world. I hope you'll join with Me as we try to change it." - Barack Obama INTO A MARXIST/ISLAMIST STATE?

Only Change left

So join me as I try to change it, and swallow the false hope I offer and constantly outline for you and am doing again below.

Hope & Change

AND DISREGARD WHAT I SAID/WROTE:

From Dreams of My Father: "I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites."

From Dreams of My Father : "I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mothers race."

From Dreams of My Father: "There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white."

From Dreams of My Father: "It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names." Please...justify this for me.

From Audacity of Hope: "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

RACIST MARXIST/ISLAMIST

No comments: