Wednesday, May 20, 2009

IS OBA-HUSSEIN YOUR PRESIDENT?

It used to be accepted practise by the space cadets on the left to insult President Bush and deny he was their President but they are blind to mind boggling faults and nation destroying activities which Oba-Hussein-Khomeini has already implemented for us. This illustration (courtesy BREITBART ) clearly defines what Oba-Hussein HAS DONE to us. Not is doing to us but has already done. The full weight of the catastrophe, like the rock in the picture below - has yet to roll over us. fight-back Barack Obama is “Not My President” by Steven Crowder I know, I know. It’s cliche and trust me, I hated the punks/celebrities who wore those slogan t-shirts throughout the Bush administration as much as the rest of you. The day Obama was elected, like many of you I told myself “Well, I didn’t vote for him, but he’s my President and I’ll support him.” A few months later, times have changed and I feel the need to officially declare that Barack Obama is “Not My President.” If you disagree, feel free to smack me around a little. If you feel the same way put your John Hancock down and make your voice heard. (Alan Note: the disappointed reaction to Oba-Hussein - from both the left and the right - has begun to build at run-away train speed - which our left-wing Main Stream Media has concealed - SO FAR. The sad part will be when all of us realize, specially the "in-denial" Obamaists, that it's too late to save ourselves - from the huge rock above us) (excerpt - Full article: Lonewolf Diaries:) lone-wolf-moon2 Breitbart

No comments: