Wednesday, August 05, 2009

OPEN LETTER TO OBAMA FROM A CITIZEN

To the Whitehouse and President Barack Hussein Obama, Re: August 4, 2009 Whitehouse Statement stifling free speech and dissent Your statement on the Whitehouse web site today, August 4th, 2009, is an affront to every American and to our God-given rights to free speeh. To whit: "There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to flag@whitehouse.gov" (SPECIAL EMAIL FOR JUST THIS MATTER) You who wrote this statement, those who approved it, those who support it, and the President himself who is allowing it, as a citizen of these United States, I demand that this statement be retracted and that each of you that I just named remember the oath you took upon entering Government service. "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well....." That oath stands in stark contrast to the statement on the Whitehgouse page. You cannot have it both ways. Either you will retract that statement and apologize to all Americans or you will reveal yourselves as oath breakers and breaking faith with the Constitution you swore to defend and bear true faith and allegiance to. I hereby inform you that I, Jeff Head, am ardently against the Democratic and Obama led Health Care reform. I have read the Democrtic House Plan and I find it a monstrosity that will seriously erode overall health care in this nation, and will deal a serious blow to free enterprise in the health care arena, and thereby hurt the free market. I categorically reject any government plan, including Cap & Trade that threatens the American economy and fundamental Republican principle as these bills do. I am not afraid to stand up to them, it is my right by birth and heritage and citizenship in these United States.

"We are being screwed"
I proudly announce my dissent, and identify myself as one who is speaking out against these plans to all I know and can reach, and one who intends to continue to speak out against them irrespective of your wholly Un-American pronouncements to the contrary, so help me God. I ask all loyal, faithful, patriotic, and God fearing...yes, I said God fearing...Americans to stand against not only these bills, but against this new, dangerous tact by this administration and call on and demand that that Administration once again retract this statement and apologize for it. Sincerely, Jeff Head Emmett, Idaho
Graphics added to letter by AntiMullah for a view of Obamacare:
"SCREW YOU ALL"

EVEN HILLARY VOCIFEROUSLY AGREED WITH JEFF AND "WE THE PEOPLE" WHEN SHE WAS STILL ONE OF THEM

Another letter can be seen at: http://www.writeonnevada.com/2009/08/flagged-myself-for-white-house.html LIAR - Rep. Steny Hoyer (Dem.) shouted down in Utica BY REGISTERED DEMOCRAT

No comments: