What might that be? What could it be? What does he mean? The MEK?
Compared to the Mullah regime they would not necessarily be much better but certainly not worse. And would decimate the Mullahs.
This article will have Farsi/Persian videos of events in Iran and possibly some Farsi text.
Fearing for his safety, Senator John Kerry cancels his Obama ordered trip to Iran intended to support the Mullah regime!
Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei who last week took on a self-proclaimed title of "Imam" and Leader of the Revolution, (usurping the title of Ayatollah Rouhollah Khomeini, the founder of the regime) which makes him an emissary of Allah whose every wish and desire HAS to be obeyed by devout Shia Moslems, is now in hiding. Still possibly inside Iran and several armed helicopters are circling and hovering above his Tehran residence surrounded by Special Forcesto protect it, though he is no longer there.
For the first time ever the populace attacks authorities to rescue two men being publicly hanged in the provincial city of Sirjan. A shock for the regime. First video below. They were too late to save their lives but this civil disobedience and confrontation has been unheard of in the last 30-years of the Islamic regime.
In another incident unarmed people attacked and freed a busload of arrested street demonstrators being taken to prison. Again an unheard of confrontation.
Busloads (regular bus routes) of protestors are arriving from all around Tehran to city centers to join in the confrontations
Read other news below this video, including a declaration by an informal military coalition NIRU (means Forces) against the regime and to protect the people.
With this declaration, the people may now have ARMED protection and capabiity in their efforts for social freedom.
HOWEVER, WITH THE USE OF "LAWFULLY" OR "LEGALLY" TERMINOLOGY, EXPATRIATE ANALYSTS ARE WARNING THAT THIS DECLARATION IS AN AHMADI-NEJAD AND FRIENDS MILITARY COUP THAT WISHES TO REMOVE KHAMENEI AND SOME CLERICS LIKE RAFSANJANI OR KARROUBI BUT NOT REPEAT NOT THE ISLAMIC REGIME AS A WHOLE AND IS A TRICK TO DECEIVE OPPOSITION INCLINED MILITARY INTO CO-OPERATING WITH THE NEW MILITARY REGIME IN THE MAKING.
THE PROPOSED REPUBLIC OF IRAN - instead of REPUBLIC OF ISLAM - IS A SLIGHT DIRECTIONAL CHANGE TO TAKE POWER FROM THE CLERGY AND GIVE IT TO A SECULAR, MILITARY JUNTA.
On this we have to wait and see. Meanwhile the confrontations continue unabated into the early morning hours (Tehran time) and shouts of AllahuAkbar, Death to the Dictator cover most of Tehran in repetitive sound waves.
Mir Hossein Moussavi, Green Movement leader has called for a General Strike and formation of an "Interim Provisional Government". (Note: his nephew Ali - (brother's son) was just shot and killed in the street).
Student protesters had asked women to take off their "hijab" scarves and other Islamic clothing and come out into the streets in confrontation to this "proper dress code" in the following days and reverted to the declaration by Reza Shah (founder of Pahlavi dynasty) who forbade the "chador" (literally "tent" a now usually black tent-like head to ankle "sheet") but did not strictly enforce the ban, so it became a matter of free choice. The gesture was to free women from clerical sharia law.
Special Riot police mostly refuse orders from their officers to shoot at demonstrators, firing into the air except for some who have killed some 20 protesters. Parts of many cities, including Vali Asr Square in Tehran, have been taken over and no longer controlled by riot police.
Some reports claim Tehran is no longer under control of the anti-riot authorities and police and special crowd control forces are taking off their riot gear and joining the demonsrators.
Taxi drivers near the airport reporting that a stream of bullet proof black Mercedes vehicles are arriving there and five jet aircraft are on standby to move the high ranking passengers our of the country.
Demonstrators capture a truck carrying equipent for the riot polices and after seizing its contents of nightsticks, tear gas and helmets, set it on fire.
ALSO LAST NIGHT IN SIRJAN A PROVINCIAL CITY
COORDINATION CENTER FOR NATIONAL IRANIAN ARMED RESISTANCE FORCES DECLARES ITS EXISTENCE.
This announcement was received via telephone from a high ranking Army officer of NIRU from Iran
Start of announcement
Saturday December 26th, 2009
In the name of God the Merciful & Forgiving (the country is still Moslem) so this is an obligatory preamble and teh movement would lose suport without it.
Praise be to God and peace on the His Messenger (PBUH) and his family I take refuge in Allah from the accursed Satan (here meaning the current regime)
The coordination center for National Iranian Armed Resistance Forces (NIRU) hereby declares its existence & accuses the current government and the leader of the Islamic Revolution, Mr. Sayyed Ali Khamenei of legal transgressions and high treason of nation and homeland. (NOTE: Coming to Oba-Hussein land soon?)
We, a number of Officers, Soldiers and personnel of the Armed Forces of the Islamic Republic of Iran, hereby declare our readiness for rise to the armed defense of our nation against the forces of the criminal, illegitimate, transgressing and occupying current Government of Iran, and hereby inform our brothers and sisters serving with the armed security forces of Iran, invite them to join us, request their support and ask them to provide cover for us in this moral & national act. A special request for support & cooperation goes to our brothers of the Military Police.
Our action has no political or revolting aspects. We’d rather see our actions as the carrying out of the moral & national duties of all soldiers & Iranians. Our intention is the defense of the oppressed against oppressors, and avoidance of further crimes committed by the illegitimate Government, as well as the return of freedom, peace, order & justice to our land.
Now, after 6 months of crisis, oppression, crimes, repeated violent transgressions of our nation’s rights, as well as the trampling of Constitutional & moral laws, the Leader and other main agents of the Government have stripped themselves of their qualification and legitimacy by committing these acts or failing to carry out their legal & moral duties and therefore are considered an occupying and forced regime.
In accordance with the regulations of the Army of the Islamic Republic of Iran, we are commissioned to protect the lives, properties and honor of our nation, and defend our sacred soil, as well as combat all occupying forces within the borders of the land. Any failure in carrying out this duty is considered a betrayal of nation and oath. According to the constitution, the defense of the rights of the nation of Iran, and avoidance of the collapse of the country takes precedence over protection of the ruling regime. Such (defensive) action is “promotion of the good & rejection of wrong” which one is of the two main principles of our constitution, the other being democracy.
In accordance with the decision of this command, and in carrying out our national & moral duties, we hereby announce the initiation of Operation “Azadi” (Freedom).
Name of Operation: Azadi (Freedom) Start of Operation: December 27th, at noon End of operation: Upon declaration of acceptance by trusted & esteemed high ranking regime officials & unconditional surrender of the occupying Government & leadership.
1. Immediate creation of command and coordination centers at tactical level for seizing your places of service (bases,etc…) with complete observance of rank & military regulations.
2. Disarming & arrest of Government supporting agents within your units & transfer to military detention facilities under strict observance of their rights.
3. Announcement of seizing of your station & recitation of the principles and aims of the operation through military & public communication facilities as well as other news media.
4. Establishment of communication with allied units & coordination of operations
5. Start of combat mission at regional level, and expanding. In order to better identify ourselves to allies and protesting people, green symbols and the Hosseinian (green) banner should be flown next to our national tricolor banner.
Rules of Engagement:
1. Use of firearms is only permitted in defense of lives, property & honor of our people and allied forces.
2. In case they face Government forces, NIRU officers are obliged to establish communication & negotiate with the commanders of the opposite force in order to avoid violence.
3. Disarming & temporary arrests of opposing forces is permitted.
4. In case of request for cease-fire, and announced willingness to surrender by opposing forces, NIRU commanders are to carefully consider the proposition and, whenever possible, agree with such, and proceed as in rule 3 of engagement.
5. Refrain from heavy fire exchanges in residential areas and in the presence of civilians.
6. Avoid destruction (damage) of public or private properties
7. The responsibility to uphold the rights, and the lives of prisoners lays with the commander of the arresting unit & thereafter with the command of the prison.
8. Avoid any violent confrontation with unarmed civilians.
9. The responsibility to uphold public peace and order in (re)conquered areas lays with NIRU in accordance with the Artesh regulations for (re)conquering occupied areas within the borders of Iran, and in cooperation with local police & security forces.
10. Martial Courts can’t be held during the length of the operation.
Operational goals in combat theatre:
1. Defense of lives, properties, honor and rights of citizens within the borders of the land.
2. Downfall of the illegitimate & occupying rule of Mr. Sayyed Ali Khamenei, and the transgressing current Government.
3. Seizing & defense of the Parliament.
4. Seizing and defense of Government (Central & Provincial) buildings, Basij and other military bases & facilities nationwide.
5. Seizing & defense of Radio & TV stations across the nation.
6. Seizing & defense of prisons, supervising proper & legal treatment, freeing of political prisoners after appropriate due diligence & in coordination with responsible officials.
Cease-fire & end of operation conditions:
1. Establishment of a temporary Government in coordination and cooperation with members of parliament, members of the steering committee of the Expediency Council, Steering Committee of the Assembly of Experts for leadership, and other political & social elites & activists.
2. Carrying out a referendum within 3 months of formation of temporary Government, to determine whether people would want a new regime based on democracy & separation of 3 powers principles, observation of human rights, respect for all faiths & religions, legal equality of genders and religions.
3. Formation of an independent, impartial and just council to reform the constitution and other laws of the land, in order to avoid any future repetition of such deviations and oppression, this council should be in cooperation with all political parties & movements, as well as social, scientific and cultural groups.
4. Holding of free parliamentary, and presidential elections within 9 months of the referendum.
5. Dissolution of Basij forces, fusion of IRGC security forces, and police to a national police force.
6. Fusion of IRGC Combat Forces with the Artesh to form an apolitical, and national Army without interfering in economic, social or cultural affairs of the country.
End of announcement
(Farsi text posted in full on AntiMullah Multilingual sectionhttp://farsiposts.blogspot.com/2009/12/blog-post_8005.html )
Original Farsi site: http://dadiirandoust.mihanblog.com/post/14
NO LONGER DEMONSTGRATIONS BUT CONFRONTATION
Youth cuts up a picture of self-declared "Imam" Ali Khamenei in Baharstan Square, Tehran.
Shades of Tianenmen Square, China! Lone demonstrator confronts the might of riot police
Physical confrontation. Riot police beating but not trying to arrest the demonstrators,though one of them "I've got one".
Protestors carry the body of one of their own killed (College Avenue) by the riot police, shouting "I will kill, I will kill he who kills my brother" (fellow protester).
After rescuing a riot policeman whom the crowd captured from further abuse, dmonstrators set fire to police station in Vali Asr square. Toward the end they try to rescue another who was crushed by a police car. Shouts of "they crushed him with a car!" can be heard.
Relaxing on yet another vacation and golfing trip to Hawaii, the leader of the Free World could not be bothered to issue any statement of substance. The opportunity for the regime change is at hand but the silence of the White House is deafening....Hope and Change ? No, no, no, not for the people of the Islamic Republic! I support the murdering Mullahs (might need their help here later) not the suffering people to whom I may end up adding the American people!