Saturday, February 13, 2010

Almost (smile) BREAKING RUMOR! ISRAEL ABOUT TO ATTACK

Debka has apparently had this same headline since February 3rd so it's a bit dated.

Cross-posting from another site:
QUOTE:

Not being an “alarmist” or anything.....just want to pass along what I received today from someone that I keep in touch with:

I have no way to verify this - it was emailed to me - its a forward.

I wondered WHY debka was ‘gone’ a week earlier today. so mysterious

ISRAEL WILL ATTACK LEBANON and IRAN in the next 48 hours

BREAKING !!!

Debka.com is on HOLD because of an imminent attack on Iran & Lebanon !
Quote

This is a warning and a plea for reason to anyone who will listen.

An undisclosed associate of mine who works closely with debka.com recently informed me that the MOSSAD has put the Israeli News service debka.com on temporary vacation because of an imminent conflict about to erupt involving the IDF, Hezbollah and Iran.

ISRAEL WILL ATTACK LEBANON and IRAN in the next 48 hours.

I have never been more scared about any thing in my whole entire life, I am writing this from my apartment in downtown TEL AVIV.

Sincerely Yours

I emailed a friend that has relatives in Israel, to see what his thoughts are, and
this was his reply:

"Some further sources saying the same".

No comments: