Saturday, March 20, 2010

SMART TRUCK


I bought a new Chevy Avalanche


And returned to the dealer yesterday

Because I couldn't get the radio to work.

The salesman explained that the radio was voice activated.



'Nelson,' the salesman said to the radio
The radio replied, 'Ricky or Willie?'
'Willie!' he continued and 'On The Road Again'

Came from the speakers.

Then he said, 'Ray Charles!', and in an instant

' Georgia On My Mind' replaced Willie Nelson.

I drove away happy, and for the next few days,

Every time I'd say, 'Beethoven,'

I'd get beautiful classical music, and if I said,

'Beatles,' I'd get one of their awesome songs.



Yesterday, some guy ran a red light

And nearly creamed my new truck,

But I swerved in time to avoid him.
I yelled, 'Ass Hole!'

Immediately the radio responded with,

"Ladies and gentlemen,


The President of The


United States


Damn I love this truck...Smart too

No comments: