Tuesday, July 12, 2011

UNLESS YOU GIVE IN TO ME - I WILL NOT PAY YOU!



I WON SO OBEY MY DEMANDS! OR I WILL SPEED UP THE CRASH OF AMERICA AND BLOCK YOUR GOVERNMENT CHECKS IN MY USUAL THUGGISH, CHICAGO HOODLUM FASHION TO ENSURE YOU CANNOT SURVIVE AND I'LL BLAME REPUBLICANS LIKE I SUCCESSFULLY BLAME BUSH FOR ALL MY DRUNKEN SAILOR SPENDING.

You've been stupid enough to believe my many lies and I count on you to continue doing that. Not that I really care one way or the other. I have the country by the "short and curly" and am intent on destroying you.

With the help of my buddies The Moslem Brotherhood, the tens of thousands of Palestinians I am importing on your tax dime to support me WHEN THE CRISIS I TRIGGER ESCALATES and the chaos I am creating all over the Globe comes home to roost. All of which will sink America and achieve us being governed by a global government initially under the United Nations of which I plan to become top dog and then under the Islamic Caliphate I am helping create by removing heads of State, like those in Egypt, Tunisia, Libya who oppose Jihadi Islam.

With my help in forming it and my Moslem upbringing and background, I may even end up as the first Moslem Caliph in modern times and use my thuggish tactics to bludgeon you with Islamic suicide fighters and rule the world.

See? I said I would bring change! Believe me now? Again, look at me! I don't really care, I'm making it happen whether you like it or not!

No comments: