Thursday, July 12, 2012

WHY I WILL NOT VOTE FOR YOU OBAMA

By Christlieb

This is why I will not vote for President Obama and why he is going to lose big in a few months; This crap of pitting one group of Americans against one another and the class warfare that even MSNBC now admits Obama is waging, has to stop and has reached an all time low in ridiculousness!



Case in point; during the first couple of years of his presidency, Pres. Obama made it known that Obamacare is for the 30 million Americans who cannot afford health care coverage. I just happen to be one of those who is self-employed and cannot afford the $400-$600 per month the California insurance companies want from me for health coverage. So, I was thinking that if Obamacare can help me afford coverage, Pres. Obama may get my vote in 2012. I was one of the hailed 30 million new health care covered people! Yeah! Good on ya!

Well, then comes the Supreme Court ruling that Obamacare is a tax. Now, for Pres. Obama to make Obamacare palatable to the masses, at least in his own mind, he calls it a fine or a penalty. The new term used now for us in the 30 million newly covered Americans he is using is "Free Loader"! Yes, now, instead of celebrating that us 30 million will somehow be able to afford coverage, when Obamacare goes into affect at the same rate as I would have to pay today for insurance coverage or higher (this estimate is based on the recent 30%+ rate increases since Obamacare's inception) I will be a Free Loader and will have to pay the fine.

So, before, I was being used by Pres. Obama to laud his Obamacare plan as one of the poor, helpless, uninsured 30 million people. Now, because this Obamacare monstrosity is going to keep raising health care rates so high that I, again, cannot afford the cost of coverage, I am being used by the Obama regime as a tool to promote the tax/fee/penalty/whatever you want to call it, because I am a Free Loader now!

Well, President Obama, which is it? Am I a poor, under-insured part of the 30 million you targeted with this Obamacare plan or am I a Free Loader who deserves nothing but disdain from you and your administration? I really want to know! Because, to me, you are saying whatever you think you have to say and talking out of both sides of your mouth, to make your Obamacare plan acceptable to the American people when you know it is hugely unpopular!

I, personally, resent being used by you President Obama, and hope you stop with the rhetoric and lies. I am either a good person who cannot afford to pay for health insurance coverage because it is too high, as you told me for over 3 and a half years or, I am a bum, loser, free-loader, scumbag who cannot afford to pay for health insurance coverage because it is too high!

I certainly cannot be both, can I sir? You, Mr. President, want it both ways for political reasons and I resent you now pitting me against myself! This is the ultimate hypocrisy of your class warfare and I am sick of it! You use me when it suits your purposes to push your agenda and then you turn on me when it suits your purposes to push your agenda!

You are a one-term President sir, and this country will be much better off because of it. Thank you for trying but we, the American people can do better than you. I wish that instead of apologizing around the world for America you would be a man and stand up and apologize to the American people personally, for not knowing what you were getting into and failing miserably!

Good bye!

Be Well Always!

sinocc


APPROPRIATE POSTSCRIPT



Don't care who you are, this is funny...

FREE KITTENS



A pretty little girl named Suzy was standing on the sidewalk in front of her home.  Next to her was a basket containing a number of tiny creatures; in her hand was a sign announcing



FREE KITTENS.



Suddenly a line of big black cars pulled up beside her.
   Out of the lead car stepped a tall, grinning man.

"Hi there little girl, I'm President Obama.

What do you have in the basket?" he asked.

"Kittens," little Suzy said.

"How old are they?" asked Obama.

Suzy replied, "They're so young, their eyes aren't even open yet."

"And what kind of kittens are they?"

"Democrats," answered Suzy with a smile.

Obama was delighted. As soon as he returned to his car, he called his PR chief and told him about the little girl and the kittens.

Recognizing the perfect photo op, the two men agreed that the president should return the next day; and in front of the assembled media, have the girl talk about her kittens.

So the next day, Suzy was again standing on the sidewalk with her basket of "FREE KITTENS," when another motorcade pulled up, this time followed by vans from ABC, NBC, CBS and CNN.
 

Cameras and audio equipment were quickly set up, then Obama got out of his limo and walked over to little Suzy.

"Hello, again," he said, "I'd love it if you would tell all my friends out there what kind of kittens you're giving away."

"Yes sir," Suzy said. "They're Republicans."

Taken by surprise, the president stammered, "But...but...yesterday, you told me they were DEMOCRATS."

Little Suzy smiled and said, "I know.


But today, they have their eyes open."









The chairman of the House Judiciary Committee today asked President Obama to make seven senior, high-profile administration officials available to be interviewed regarding national security leaks. Rep. Lamar Smith (R-Texas) wants his committee to be able to interview National Security Adviser Tom Donilon, former White House Chief of Staff Bill Daley, Vice Presidential National Security Adviser Tony Blinken, Deputy National Security Advisor Denis McDonough, Director for Counterterrorism Audrey Tomason, Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism John Brennan, and Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism James Clapper

No comments: