Sunday, November 04, 2012

OBAMA & MILITARY COUP AND COUNTER-COUP


While implementing his own political coup for the overthrow of America by illegal Executive Orders Obama is running scared of a military coup to remove him and his treachery from the White House.

Reminds me when I was part of an NGO with senior worldwide management responsibilities and was encountering interference blocking positive results.

I was complaining to our senior financial executive about only spending half my time in proceeding forward because I was spending it on blocking back-stabbing attacks, tus slowing progress.

The older executive chuckled and replied: “you’re lucky! Like you I spend half my time dealing with back stabbing BUT I use the other half stabbing them back, not working like you. I have no time left in which to work at my duties!”

Obama plans and executes his take over while trying to avoid being kicked out by others (MILITARY). 

See article below

No comments: