Wednesday, March 28, 2007

LINDA SOG

CLICK ON TITLE/HEADING TO GO TO ARTICLE and scroll down and read other posts. Who'da thunk it? Yesterday, I received this little ray of sunshine: Congratulations, you have won a Thinking Blogger Award! Not just a meme, but an irresistable meme, and it came from my bestest buddy Wild Thing. Although I'm not much one for memes, (I've only done one a couple of years ago, because I was tagged by Dorman and it was all about music) I don't see how I can possibly resist it. So, I'm supposed to pass the award to five other blogs that "make me think" (and who haven't been tagged already), and link to the original post. I kinda wish it were blogs that make me laugh, but if there's a meme for that, please don't tag me. Okay... here goes... in no particular order... 1. The one and only Patrick al-Kafir at Clarity & Resolve, who has the blog I'd like to have, if only I was as witty, clever, charming and good looking... 2. The Sultan Knish, who writes so well on the issues that I care the most about. 3. AbbaGav, whose hard hitting and biting commentary pumps me up, and who should have won that other award I nominated him for. Sorry my frined, but this is the best I can do! 4. The original, not to be imitated, Van Helsing of Moonbattery, summing up the insanity in this crazy world we live in. 5. Finally, my dear friend Alan at Anti-Mullah, where you will always find the insight and information you want and need about Iran. So, there you have it my friends, five people who make me think. and now... I'm late for work!

No comments: